The important points and process to be followed and the documents/information be maintained at our end:
- The cheque for investment in SGB should be in favour of "Yes Bank Sovereign Gold Bond Account"
- The sub-brokerage payable to our Business Associates for the business procured through Yes Bank is 0.75% gross on amount allotted (inclusive of service tax).
- "Know-Your-Customer (KYC) norms will be the same as that for purchase of physical form of gold. Identification documents such as Aadhaar card/PAN or TAN /Passport / Voter ID card will be required. KYC will be done by the issuing banks/Post Offices/agents.". All the Self attested KYC documents collected from the customers should be Originally seen & verified(OSV) by signing the document and also mentioning the name and employee code on the same.
- Third party cheques will not be accepted. Applicant has to issue cheque from his / her own account.
- In case of minor a Guardian will sign the application form. Guardian Signature will match with Signature on Minor's application form. A copy of Birth Certificate or Certificate from School self-attested by Guardian is required to be submitted. Guardian can issue the cheque from Minor's account or from his / her own account.
- Note for customer: If Guardian wants to invest 500 gms under his / her name and another 500 gms in minor's name, then Customer should be advised to fund Minor's application from Saving Bank Account of MINOR only. In such cases pls share different KYC documents.
Top 10 Tax Saver Mutual Funds for 2017 - 2018
Best 10 ELSS Mutual Funds to invest in India for 2017
1. DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund
2. Invesco India Tax Plan
3. Tata India Tax Savings Fund
4. ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund
5. Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96
6. Franklin India TaxShield
7. Reliance Tax Saver (ELSS) Fund
8. BNP Paribas Long Term Equity Fund
9. Axis Tax Saver Fund
10. Birla Sun Life Tax Plan
Invest in Best Performing 2017 Tax Saver Mutual Funds Online
For further information contact SaveTaxGetRich on 94 8300 8300
Leave your comment with mail ID and we will answer them
You can write to us at
Invest [at] SaveTaxGetRich [dot] Com
Call us on 94 8300 8300