Invest in Tax Saving Mutual Funds Download Any Applications
Transact Mutual Funds Online Invest Online
Buy Gold Mutual Funds Invest Now

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Change in NPS taxation in Budget 2016

 

Invest NPS Online

 

At 60, an NPS subscriber must use at least 40 per cent of the corpus to buy an annuity income and s/he has the option to withdraw the rest of the money.

 There is an important change in the tax treatment of National Pension Scheme (NPS) withdrawal at the time of retirement. As per the budget proposal, the subscriber can now withdraw 40 per cent of the corpus tax-free at the time of retirement. Earlier, the withdrawal from NPS was added to the income and taxed as per the Income Tax slab applicable to the individual.
 
At 60, an NPS subscriber must use at least 40 per cent of the corpus to buy an annuity income and s/he has the option to withdraw the rest (60 per cent) of the money. However, this withdrawal was taxed. Now, the subscriber would be able to withdraw 40 per cent of the money without incurring any tax liability. She can either use the remaining 60 per cent of the corpus to buy an annuity and avoid paying tax. The subscriber also has the option to use the mandatory 40% per cent of the corpus to buy an annuity, withdraw 40 per cent of the corpus tax-free and 20 per cent of the corpus after paying taxes on it.
-----------------------------------------------
Invest Rs 1,50,000 and Save Tax under Section 80C. Get Great Returns by Investing in Best Performing ELSS Mutual Funds

Top 10 Tax Saving Mutual Funds to invest in India for 2016

Best 10 ELSS Mutual Funds in india for 2016

1. BNP Paribas Long Term Equity Fund

2. Axis Tax Saver Fund

3. Franklin India TaxShield

4. ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund

5. IDFC Tax Advantage (ELSS) Fund

6. Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96

7. DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund

8. Reliance Tax Saver (ELSS) Fund

9. Religare Tax Plan

10. Birla Sun Life Tax Plan

Invest in Best Performing 2016 Tax Saver Mutual Funds Online

Invest Online

Download Application Forms

For further information contact Prajna Capital on 94 8300 8300 by leaving a missed call

---------------------------------------------

Leave your comment with mail ID and we will answer them

OR

You can write to us at

PrajnaCapital [at] Gmail [dot] Com

OR

Leave a missed Call on 94 8300 8300

-----------------------------------------------

Post a Comment
Invest in Tax Saving Mutual Funds Download Any Applications
Transact Mutual Funds Online Invest Online
Buy Gold Mutual Funds Invest Now
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Invest in Tax Saving Mutual Funds Download Any Applications
Transact Mutual Funds Online Invest Online
Buy Gold Mutual Funds Invest Now